Who can I speak to


On a day-to-day basis, parents/carers and teachers communicate through the pupil’s individual planner in year 7 and 8 and if required by email or by phone in Years 9-13. The grid below is intended to help you to identify who is best placed to help you should you need to make contact with the school. 

 The Wellbeing Office or Reception will deal with some types of issues, and will contact you if your son/daughter is ill at school and needs to be collected. We also operate a first day response system if your son/daughter is absent and no contact has been made with the school.

 We hope the table below will enable you to see who to contact should you feel the need to do so. The first port of call in most instances will be the individual pupil’s form tutor or subject teacher, ideally through the planners. These staff know your child best.